Trinity Church is holding its first in-person worship service on Sunday, October 18th at 10:30 AM.
What you need to know
- This will be an outdoor event in the churchyard of the parish. In the case of inclement weather, the service will be cancelled.
- We are limiting the size of the congregation for safety purposes to 50 people, so you must register online at https://reopen.church/r/SDBwlFeC Please indicate how many people in your household will attend. This will be a first come, first served situation, a regrettable but necessary policy.
- Each household will be assigned to a zone in the churchyard indicated by a circle that is six feet from other zones. Please refrain from wandering around other people before, during, and after the service.
- Each zone will have sufficient seating for your household, service leaflets, and pre-packaged communion wafers and grape juice (sorry, wine not available).
- You must wear a mask at all times during the service. If you forget to bring a mask with you on Sunday, one will be provided. If wearing a mask for that duration poses a health problem, please do not attend.
- In addition, please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of a possible COVID-19 infection including but not limited to fever, cough, achiness, fatigue, shortness of breath, headaches, sore through, nausea, diarrhea, or a new loss of taste and smell. Please do not attend if you or someone you have been in close contact with is currently awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
- An usher will be doing a non-contact temperature check for everyone when they arrive.
- Again, avoid contact with other people, especially before and after the service as people are arriving or departing.
- A pre-recorded service will be available online at 10:30 AM on Sunday for those who are unable or unwilling to attend.
If you have any questions, please contact Fr. Rob at email@example.com The worst possible outcome for this service would be for it to become a “spreader event,” and place the health of our fellow Trinitarians in jeopardy, so we are asking you to engage in the most responsible, most respectful, most loving behavior possible by observing faithfully the guidelines above in addition to your own good judgment. Thank you.